The Roto TSH 30 Outward Opening espagnolette is completely integrated in our extensive Roto NT modular system. This enables an enormous diversity of variants to be covered with just a small number of components.
And that not only reduces storage costs, it also creates clear competitive advantages. Windows are possible in a broad range of different sizes up to 2400 mm in order to meet the individual requirements of our customers.
Tests according to the EN standards provide proof of the high level of security of the hardware system. For windows equipped with Roto TSH 30 espagnolettes are extremely burglarproof and reduce energy consumption thanks to their high impermeability.
- Properties of Roto TSH 30
- Suitable for universal use with timber and PVC profiles. Aluminium profiles with 9.3 mm (+0.7/-0.2 mm) Euro-groove are also possible
- High-quality, corrosion resistant Class 5 surface (in accordance with EN1670:2007)
- Application range from 244 to 2400 mm
- 20, 22 and 25 mm backset, 7 mm rear backset
- Hardware travel of 18 + 9 mm (9 mm overturn for TurnPlus function)
- Perfect gasket compression and impermeability with adjustable eccentric mushroom cams
- Uniform cam height
- Tested in accordance with the EN standards 1627–1630
opening, door, wndow